Decoustic wall and ceiling decorative acoustic boards are an innovative solution which utilizes the state-of-the-art woodworking technologies, high-quality raw materials, and components. The boards efficiently absorb sound waves and optimize the acoustic environment in rooms of various applications.
Advantages of Decoustic boards
- The boards effectively absorb sound, providing maximum degree of acoustic comfort.
- The flawless quality of Decoustic boards makes them suitable for premium interior design.
- A wide selection of finishes and perforations provides for unlimited opportunities to come up with the most challenging and intricate architectural solutions.
- The unique tongue and groove system of the boards can be installed without visible joints.
- Innovative HDF (CDF) dyed base material. Thin matte black cuts add depth to the pattern and create the effect of “floating” boards.
- CDF only, zero gypsum. Free of asbestos, formaldehyde or any other substances known to harm the environment or human health. Completely nonallergenic.
- Dimensional stability and edge safety due to low moisture absorption and high density (more than 1,000 kg/m3).
- High resistance to scratches and impacts.
Where to use Decoustic boards
- Low noise level spaces:
apartments, private houses, offices, museums, libraries, hotels, art galleries.
- Musical rooms:
theaters, cinemas, sound studios, circuses, music schools, concert halls, film studios, home theaters.
- High noise level public spaces:
concert halls, sports arenas, airports, swimming pools, nightclubs, dance halls.
- Average noise level public spaces:
kindergartens, restaurants, trading areas, lecture halls, classrooms, events halls, and gyms.