Shumanet-CK Neo Acoustic Mineral Slab of a New Generation
Shumanet-CK Neo mineral slabs, made on the basis of a new generation of fiberglass, feature high acoustic and performance parameters. Ultrathin and super long fibers of this material show a high mechanical durability throughout all its service life.
Shumanet-CK Neo is used as an effective sound-absorbing layer in the design of frame-type lining, partitions, and suspended ceilings.
- Effective sound insulation;
- High mechanical strength of the fiber;
- Non-combustible (KM0 fire safety class according to Federal Law of the Russian Federation №123);
- Does not crumble and does not break;
- Keeps the form and is not torn;
- Not subject to rotting; biostable.
Slab length: 1250 mm.
Slab width: 600 mm.
Slab thickness: 50 mm.
Volume density: 30 kg/m3.
Quantity per package: 10 pcs.
Amount in the package: 7,5 m2.
Package volume: 0,375 m3.
When using slabs in the silencers of ventilation systems, the material must be wrapped with a breathable membrane to prevent the emission of fiber particles into the air stream.