Vibroseal (Vibroacoustic Sealant)
Vibroseal is an anti-vibration one-component (neutral) silicone sealant. It is used to seal joints and seams, providing protection against the transmission of structural vibrations in the elements of soundproofing designs. It improves the sound insulation properties of structures.
Vibroseal acoustic sealant is designed for treating joints in soundproofing designs. It is one of the means that prevents the transmission of structural noise. The flow rate of the product is regulated by means of a conical nozzle. Vibroseal improves the sound insulation properties of structures.
Vibroseal is used as a vibroacoustic sealant for filling joints and seams when mounting ZIPS panel systems, frame soundproofing structures, and floating sound-proofing floors.
The basis of the product are silicone resins and silicone modifiers.
- Reliable sealing, regardless of the joint thickness;
- High protective properties;
- Not an aggressive medium;
- Resistant to changes in humidity, temperature fluctuations, and solar radiation;
- Good adhesion properties.
Compatibility with other Materials
Compatible with most natural minerals, cement based mixes, synthetics, glass, and metals.
The lowest price of Vibroseal sealant is available only with representatives of the Acoustic Group Company. You can buy the Vibroseal sealant in Moscow and in Russian regions.
- Application: от -10ºC до +40ºC;
- Operation: от -40ºC до +150ºC;
- Storage: от 0ºC до +25ºC;
Shelf life: 18 months.
The dynamic modulus of elasticity Ed does not exceed 2 MPa with loads per layer of up to 15 tons/sq.m.
Tube weight: 0,38 kg
Package weight: 0.38 kg
Package volume: 0.001 m3
Works shall be carried out in aired rooms. Avoid any contact of the sealant with the eyes and the skin. In case of contact of the sealant with the skin, rinse it with plenty of warm water. Fully cured sealant is odorless and safe to handle.
- Clean the sealing surfaces from dust, moisture, and grease;
- Apply the masking tape along the surfaces of the sealed joint;
- Cut the screw head of the cartridge above the thread. Screw on the nozzle and cut off the tip at a 45º angle to obtain the necessary cross section;
- Fill the joint with sealant using a plunger gun;
- Remove excess sealant and form the joint surface;
- Remove the masking tape and, if necessary, clean the joint edges.