Vibration Insulation Materials
Performance of most of the modern residential and office buildings is impossible without life-supporting engineering equipment. Conditioning and ventilation systems, backup power sources, elevators and other devices are the source of low-frequency mechanical vibrations transmitted by load-bearing structures of a building. Also, vibrations can be transmitted from the rail road, metro and other external vibration sources through the soil. Vibrations may have adverse effect on the building structures, as well as on the mental and physical condition of a person.
To reduce vibrations, a complex of measures collectively named vibration insulation is performed. One of the most effective vibration insulation methods is introduction of a resilient (anti-vibration) layer between the vibration source and the surface being protected (structure). Vibration absorbing and vibration insulation materials can fulfill the function of such layer.
Polyurethane Elastomer for Vibration Insulation
- Комбинация пружинных и демпфирующих свойств;
- Возможность подобрать решение под оборудование любой массы;
- Устойчивость к воздействию внешних сред, долговечность.
Metal spring-type vibration insulator
- Low resonant frequency;
- Possibility to control spring condition due to open design;
- Взаимозаменяемость, обусловленная одинаковыми размерами элементов в пределах серии;
- Compact size.
Vibration insulating suspensions for engineering equipment
- Wide range of frequencies;
- Protective anodized coating;
- Service life - no less than 30 years without compromising performance
Vibroisolating suspensions for engineering equipment
- Wide range of loads;
- Ready solution, quick assembly;
- Unified sizes;
- Well-defined vibration insulating characteristics;
- Low cost;
- Multi-purpose application.